Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Blackburn Hamlet, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON
How To Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business do not provide a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal residents and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are responsible and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a free consultation. This generally includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be doubtful of a business that is not prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your individual details such as phone number or street address to anybody, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is usually thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning service in Blackburn Hamlet, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your free time!