Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carleton Place, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carleton Place, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON
How To Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few handy hints that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps take place during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are responsible and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a totally free assessment. This usually includes having a representative visit your home to review the work to be done and offering you their quotation for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest price’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is considerably cheaper than others, there might be a reason why. Watch out for a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like an amazingly bargain thoroughly to discover exactly what type of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand what you’re entering into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what kind of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the business refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, select another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning service that supplies written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will make certain you are happy and will insure that any concerns you have are evaluated and taken care of quickly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Carleton Place, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!