Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Carp, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Carp, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Carp, ON
Ways to Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some companies don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This normally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that is not prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat fee instead of a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect a bigger paycheck.
7. Avoid letting the ‘lowest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really good deal completely to discover what type of service you’ll really be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to be aware of what you’re getting into prior to committing.
8. Ask exactly what type of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, pets, or allergies, knowing what chemicals the cleaners are using is essential. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with hazardous components, choose another service for your needs.
9. Select a cleaning service that offers written guarantee of . Companies that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will guarantee that any problems you have are evaluated and fixed immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other private items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent community and drive a high-end vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have limitations on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Carp, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!