Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Clarence-Rockland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON
How To Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few practical hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This typically involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Avoid letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there may be a reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really good deal thoroughly to discover exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to understand what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service utilizes during its cleaning process. If you have children, pets, or allergies, knowing exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company refuses to tell you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, select another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning company that offers written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Companies that take pride in their service will ensure you are happy and will insure that any concerns you have are reviewed and taken care of without delay.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning service in Clarence-Rockland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!