Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Cumberland, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Cumberland, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Cumberland, ON
How To Hire A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will help you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned before selecting a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can build a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and exactly what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and have not committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This generally involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest quotation’ be your determining factor. If one service is substantially cheaper than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of a deal that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like an amazingly bargain completely to discover exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The chances are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll need to know what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask exactly what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergies, understanding what chemicals the cleaners are using is necessary. If the company chooses not to inform you or if it uses cleaning agents with harmful components, select another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of complete satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are happy and will insure that any issues you have are examined and looked after promptly.
10. Be clear about your needs. Make sure your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, also be aware that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal details such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury automobile, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unfair!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning service in Cumberland, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!