Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Embrun, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Embrun, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Embrun, ON
Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a totally free assessment. This normally includes having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Pick a company that provides one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should utilize a security keypad, give a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unjust!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Embrun, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!