Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Gloucester, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Gloucester, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Gloucester, ON
How To Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of useful hints that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Decide exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Many their previous clients might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This generally includes having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a company that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Pick a business that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, particularly if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Many cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a unique job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning service in Gloucester, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!