Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Kanata, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Kanata, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Kanata, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Reputable House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to selecting a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can build a list of requirements to narrow down candidates, as some business don’t provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a free home examination. This generally includes having a representative visit your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Make certain your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise understand that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal information such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you reside in an affluent community and drive a high-end automobile, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical duties. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and extremely unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Kanata, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your leisure time!