Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Manotick, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Manotick, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Manotick, ON
How To Hire A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few useful hints that we hope will assist you to achieve this goal:
1. Decide what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning company. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more crucial for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some business don’t provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make certain the housemaids are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Pick a company that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is much easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Understand that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, also know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is just used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your individual info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you live in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing an excellent job, say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Describe how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, quite a few do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular responsibilities. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unfair!
So now you’ve checked out the short article, you should be better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Manotick, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!