Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Navan, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Navan, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Navan, ON
Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a few helpful hints that we hope will assist you to accomplish this objective:
1. Choose what locations of your home should be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more important for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents take place during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should pick another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a free home examination. This normally includes having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that isn’t willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that provides one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed weekly”, “I want the kitchen cabinets cleaned each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave stacks of bills, papers, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he should utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as contact number or street address to anybody, not even members of their family. Some cleaners will gossip, specifically if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your requests, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and extremely unjust!
So now you have actually read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning service in Navan, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!