Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Nepean, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Nepean, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Nepean, ON
The Best Ways to Employ A Trustworthy House Cleaning Company
Who wants to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable hints that we hope will help you to achieve this goal:
1. Choose exactly what locations of your home should be cleaned before choosing a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more important for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit prospective cleaning companies, as some business do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you choose a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the property owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the housemaids are accountable and have not been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should choose another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This usually involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and giving you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a business that isn’t willing to offer this service.
6. Select a company that provides one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted weekly”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise understand that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent community and drive a luxury car, however you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some honestly do not understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your needs.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, many do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning specialists. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay extra money for any added jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical responsibilities. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your animals – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and very unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning service in Nepean, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your free time!