Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
New Edinburgh, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON
How To Work with A Trustworthy House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to employ a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to tackle finding a good one, then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of handy tips that we hope will assist you to achieve this objective:
1. Decide what locations of your home should be cleaned before selecting a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not offer a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Remove any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal residents and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This normally involves having a representative come to your home to review the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat fee rather than a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the cleaners moving slower in order to earn more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘lowest quote’ be your determining decision maker. If one service is significantly less expensive than others, there might be a good reason why. Watch out for an offer that’s too good to be true, and examine what looks like a truly good deal thoroughly to find out exactly what kind of service you’ll actually be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know what you’re getting into before hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have children, animals, or allergic reactions, knowing exactly what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the company refuses to tell you or if it uses cleaning agents with poisonous ingredients, pick another service for your needs.
9. Choose a cleaning company that provides written guarantee of satisfaction. Businesses that take pride in their service will make sure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any problems you have are examined and looked after quickly.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted each week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will respond in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave stacks of expenses, papers, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your decision. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, beware with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal details such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a high-end car, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Communicate with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing an excellent job, simply say something. Like anyone else, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for someone who fits in with your needs.
14. Understand that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For instance, lots of do not clean windows. That is normally considered a unique job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unreasonable!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning service in New Edinburgh, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your downtime!