Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Orleans, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Orleans, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Orleans, ON
How To Hire A Dependable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we choose to employ a house cleaner, what is the best way to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few valuable hints that we hope will help you to attain this objective:
1. Choose what areas of your home need to be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more vital for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to narrow down prospective cleaning companies, as some companies don’t offer a full range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers may be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft happen while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are responsible and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary consultation. This generally involves having a representative visit your home to evaluate the work to be done and offering you their quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a business that isn’t prepared to offer this service.
6. Choose a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned each week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also understand that it is humanity to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you provide them an opportunity to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you decide to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must utilize a security keypad, provide a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a high-end car, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his or her work and some truthfully do not comprehend all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who fits in with your requests.
14. Recognize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Many cleaners have limitations on the type of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is typically considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any extra tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Don’t ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and very unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the right residential cleaning service in Orleans, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!