Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Ottawa, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Ottawa, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Ottawa, ON
Ways to Work with A Dependable House Cleaning Company
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you presented this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing activity, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that company? Below are a few handy hints that we hope will help you to attain this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning service. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific locations that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you require, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not provide a complete variety of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Quite a few their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you choose a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their housemaids are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a complimentary home examination. This normally includes having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be doubtful of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a business that offers one flat Ensure your requirements are explained from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed each week”, “I want the kitchen cabinets dusted every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other confidential items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if possible!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you do not cross paths while he or she is there. If you choose to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he needs to use a security keypad, provide a number that is only used by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal information such as telephone number or street address to anybody, not even relatives. Some cleaners will chatter, specifically if you live in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury vehicle, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Discuss how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it does not, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Quite a few cleaners have constraints on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is normally thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you have actually read the post, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Ottawa, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your leisure time!