Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Richmond, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Richmond, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Richmond, ON
Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wishes to spend their evenings and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and after that to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful hints that we hope will help you to achieve this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home need to be cleaned prior to picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or specific areas that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know what you require, you can build a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some business do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Lots of their previous clients may be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Get rid of any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. If any mishaps occur during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that does not have these, the responsibility will be yours as the homeowner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal citizens and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and haven’t committed any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to choose another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary home examination. This usually involves having a representative come to your residence to review the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be skeptical of a business that is not willing to offer this service.
6. Choose a company that offers one flat Make certain your requirements are explained from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted every week”, “I don’t mind the blinds being cleaned just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the start.
11. Know that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. However, likewise know that it is humanity to be nosy. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you provide them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if required!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so huge that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, take care with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she should use a security keypad, provide a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does occur and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to divulge your personal info such as contact number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, especially if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that he or she is not doing a good job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some honestly don’t understand all that is expected of them. Describe how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is manageable. Keep an eye out to see if the performance improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner does not agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find someone who can carry out your needs.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have constraints on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, lots of do not clean windows. That is generally considered a special job for window-cleaning professionals. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay additional money for any added tasks you ask your cleaner to do beyond their regular tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your family pets – she or he has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you have actually read the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to find the best residential cleaning service in Richmond, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and unwind a bit more in your spare time!