Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Rockliff Park, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON
Ways to Work with A Trusted House Cleaning Service
Who wants to spend their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you posed this question to 100 people, you ‘d most likely get at least 90 definite no’s!
Yes, there are some people who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for most of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to hire a house cleaner, exactly what is the best way to go about finding a good one, and then to go on to establish an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of helpful tips that we hope will assist you to accomplish this goal:
1. Choose what areas of your home should be cleaned prior to choosing a cleaning service. For instance, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular locations that are more vital for the service to focus on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only basic cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can construct a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not provide a complete range of services.
2. Ask family, good friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many their previous customers might be happy to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any business that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents occur during cleaning or any theft occur while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take responsibility. If you pick a service that does not have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the potential services to ask if their cleaners are legal locals and what type of background checks they have gone through for screening. Make sure the housemaids are accountable and haven’t been convicted of any criminal offenses. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you need to select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of prospective cleaning companies to provide you with a totally free assessment. This generally includes having a representative visit your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their quote for the cleaning work to be carried out. Be skeptical of a company that isn’t prepared to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat Ensure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For instance, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards dusted weekly”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted just once a month”, and so on. It is a lot easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are humans with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, also be aware that it is human nature to be nosy. If you leave piles of expenses, papers, or other private items around, you give them a chance to peek. So put those papers away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Develop a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is your choice. Usually it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. supply your cleaner with a key that states plainly it can not be duplicated. If he or she must use a security keypad, give a number that is only utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does happen and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to disclose your personal details such as phone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will gossip, especially if you live in an affluent community and drive a luxury vehicle, but you can at least request this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, say something. Like anyone, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t understand all that is expected of them. Explain how you would prefer things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves over time. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and look for somebody who fits in with your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will prefer not to do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the kind of cleaning work they will do. For example, many do not clean windows. That is typically thought about a unique job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is also just politeness to pay additional money for any additional jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their normal duties. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both disruptive and really unjust!
So now you have actually checked out the short article, you should be much better prepared to go on to look for the right residential cleaning service in Rockliff Park, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your downtime!