Ottawa House Cleaning Services
Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Call Us At 613-435-5955
Stittsville, ON Residential & Commercial Cleaning
Cleaning Excellence Guaranteed!
How Can We Help You?
CALL US AT 613-435-5955
FOR A FREE QUOTE
We offer an affordable and reliable house cleaning service, that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Call us today to ask for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our house cleaning professionals never miss a detail to ensure that your home is cleaned to your satisfaction.
We offer a trustworthy and comprehensive housecleaning service in Stittsville, ON. All of our housecleaners are background checked and we carry insurance.
Areas We Service
First Class Service
We've used these guys for almost a year now and never had cause to complain. We've found them to be very flexible and accommodating to our periodic specific requests for additional work to be done. I am more than happy to provide this testimonial and to recommend them to others.
I have used their services for a long time, and not once had any issues. We've found them to be very trustworthy, and feel very comfortable with them in our house. If you're looking for local cleaning assistance then I would suggest this is the company to call.
A Plus Service
I would say this is the best maid service I have ever used. This probably sounds like an over-exaggeration, but I have found that their cleaning staff do go above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my home, and they never leave without asking me to inspect everything and to confirm that I am happy!.
Here’s An Article You Might Find Helpful When Searching for a residential cleaning service in Stittsville, ON
Ways to Employ A Reliable House Cleaning Service
Who wants to invest their nights and weekends cleaning home, right? If you asked this question to 100 individuals, you ‘d probably get at least 90 resounding no’s!
Yes, there are some individuals who find cleaning a relaxing pastime, where they get some thinking time, but for the majority of us, this is not the case.
So once we decide to work with a house cleaner, exactly what is the best method to set about finding a good one, and then to go on to develop an on-going relationship with that business? Below are a couple of valuable tips that we hope will assist you to attain this objective:
1. Choose exactly what areas of your home should be cleaned before picking a cleaning company. For example, are there rooms that are off-limits or particular areas that are more crucial for the service to concentrate on? Do you want them to do windows and laundry too or only standard cleaning, such as dusting and mopping? once you know exactly what you need, you can develop a list of requirements to limit candidates, as some companies do not offer a full variety of services.
2. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for recommendations. Lots of their previous customers might be willing to share their experiences with you.
3. Eliminate any companies that are not licensed, bonded and insured|guaranteed. Should any accidents happen during cleaning or any theft take place while the service being carried out, a bonded and insured service will take full responsibility. If you select a service that doesn’t have these, the full responsibility will be yours as the house owner.
4. Contact the prospective services to ask if their housemaids are legal homeowners and exactly what kind of background checks they have gone through for screening. Ensure the cleaners are accountable and have not committed any crimes. If they cannot answer in a positive manner, you should select another residential cleaning service.
5. Ask your field of candidates to supply you with a complimentary assessment. This typically involves having a representative come to your residence to evaluate the work to be done and providing you their price quote for the cleaning work to be done. Be hesitant of a company that is not willing to provide this service.
6. Select a company that offers one flat fee as opposed to a per-hour charge. With a per-hour charge, you run the risk of the housemaids moving slower in order to collect more money.
7. Prevent letting the ‘cheapest price quote’ be your determining factor. If one service is considerably less expensive than others, there may be a good reason why. Be wary of an offer that’s too good to be true, and investigate what looks like a really good deal thoroughly to learn exactly what kind of service you’ll really be getting. The possibilities are they’re taking some sort of shortcut, and you’ll want to know what you’re getting into prior to hiring them.
8. Ask what sort of chemicals the service uses during its cleaning process. If you have kids, animals, or allergic reactions, understanding what chemical agents the cleaners are using is vital. If the business refuses to inform you or if it utilizes cleaning agents with toxic active ingredients, choose another service for your needs.
9. Pick a cleaning service that provides written guarantee of . Businesses that take pride in their service will ensure you are completely satisfied and will guarantee that any concerns you have are evaluated and looked after immediately.
10. Be clear about your requirements. Make sure your needs are made clear from the beginning. For example, “I want the stairs vacuumed every week”, “I want the kitchen cupboards cleaned every week”, “I do not mind the blinds being dusted only once a month”, etc. It is much easier to get exactly what you want if you make it clear at the beginning.
11. Be aware that cleaners are people with feelings, and treat them respectfully. Do so, and they will react in kind. Nevertheless, likewise be aware that it is human nature to be meddlesome. If you leave piles of bills, documents, or other personal items around, you give them an opportunity to peek. So put those documents away – under lock and key if necessary!
12. Establish a relationship of trust and security. Should you be home when the cleaning is being carried out? It is up to you. Often it makes both you and the cleaner uncomfortable unless your home is so big that you don’t cross paths while he or she is there. If you opt to be out, or you work during the schedule cleaning time, be careful with security. provide your cleaner with a key that states clearly it can not be duplicated. If she or he must use a security keypad, give a number that is just utilized by the cleaner. That way, if anything does take place and that number is the cause, you know who keyed it in. Ask your cleaner not to reveal your individual details such as telephone number or street address to anyone, not even family members. Some cleaners will chatter, particularly if you reside in an affluent area and drive a luxury car, however you can at least demand this much from them.
13. Interact with your cleaner. If you feel that she or he is not doing a great job, simply say something. Like anybody, each cleaner has pride in his/her work and some truthfully don’t comprehend all that is expected of them. Explain how you would choose things to be done and ask if this is doable. Keep an eye out to see if the efficiency improves. If it doesn’t, or if the cleaner doesn’t agree with your demands, then it might be time to part ways and find somebody who can carry out your requests.
14. Realize that there are things that your cleaner will not do. Lots of cleaners have restrictions on the type of cleaning work they will do. For instance, quite a few do not clean windows. That is generally thought about a special job for window-cleaning experts. If you ask, they’ll let you know. It is likewise just politeness to pay extra money for any extra jobs you ask your cleaner to do beyond their typical tasks. Do not ask your cleaner to babysit your kids or your pets – he or she has a job to do upon arrival, and this is both distracting and really unreasonable!
So now you’ve read the post, you should be better prepared to go on to look for the best residential cleaning service in Stittsville, ON, and you should be able to put your feet up and relax a bit more in your spare time!